Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 5-121
Number of positions: 2
BluMetric Environmental Inc. is seeking a motivated and reliable individual to work as an assistant for shop and installation crews. The Individual must be active and able to lift and maneuver 50-pound equipment. The Shop Labourer position is a full-time position in our Carp location. Production hours are from 6:30am – 2:45pm.
• Moving equipment.
• Cut and drill structural steel and fibreglass.
• Cut and glue PVC pipe and fittings.
• General shop/equipment maintenance and inspections.
• Comply with all facets of Health & Safety.
• Keep work areas clean and organized.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience working with a multitude of building materials: PVC, stainless steel, galvanized steel, fiberglass, wood.
• Able to lift 50lbs, manual dexterity, walking.
• Able to work unsupervised with minimal instruction.
• Able to work in a team environment.
• Experience using a variety of shop equipment and power tools.
• Self-motivated, quick learner with a positive, helpful attitude.
• Ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks quickly.
• Excellent safety record.
• Must hold a valid driver’s license.
To Apply: Please forward your resume and include “Requisition # 5-121 Shop Labourer” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume