Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition Number: 5-110
BluMetric is searching for a new Shipping and Receiving Coordinator to join our busy Production Facility in Carp, Ontario. The ideal candidate for this position should have previous experience in the shipping field. Warehouse management experience is beneficial as well. Our Shipping and Receiving Coordinator manages and organizes incoming and outgoing packages at our facility. This position is also responsible for space management and must be able to input data and calculate space requirements to ensure that our facility has enough room for large shipments. This job is full-time and offers benefits. The ideal candidate for this position will be highly organized, with strong communication and problem-solving skills.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Selecting the appropriate, approved carrier and service level for each shipment.
• Completing proper documentation for all outbound domestic and international shipping requirements including customs documentation, B13, commercial invoices, waybills, etc.
• File hard and soft copies of all courier forms, bills of lading, and other outgoing paperwork.
• Keep project managers informed of status of all shipments.
• ensure all outgoing product is properly labeled and packaged per company and client specifications.
• Keep hard and soft copy logs of all active and completed purchase orders.
• Verify all inbound products against the purchase order and packing list.
• Log all received PO’s and label all incoming products as per companies specified procedures (PM-006).
Key Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent; with a minimum of one (1) year of relevant experience in shipping/receiving field.
• strong attention to detail, ability to manage time efficiently to ensure the execution of deliverables.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to engage with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Strong sense of urgency and exceptional time management skills.
• Demonstrated professionalism and a willingness to collaborate to solve issues and reach common goals.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite, with a focus on Outlook, Work, Excel, keyboarding, and use of general office equipment.
• Ability to obtain a forklift license.
• Able to maintain an accurate log of goods shipped and received.
• Able to obtain certificate in Transportation of Dangerous goods.
• Ability to obtain Security clearance.
Apply With Resume