Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 5-117
BluMetric is looking for a dynamic full time Mechanical Designer (2D and 3D CAD) to join our multi discipline CleanTech design team. The ideal candidate will be developing systems in the expanding industry of water and wastewater treatment.
• Assist in the design of wastewater treatment systems.
• Assist in design of plumbing layouts, detail design drawings, component selection/sourcing, and pump sizing.
• Assist in AutoCAD and SolidWorks detail drawings.
• Ability to generate schematics in AutoCAD.
• Assist in site work when required.
Key Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
• Mechanical Engineering Technologist with a minimum 1-year experience as a designer/draftsperson.
• Must have a minimum of 1 years of experience in any of the following areas of: mechanical design, plumbing design, pump selection and sizing.
• Must have experience in generating schematics in AutoCAD.
• Experience with 3D modelling and drawings in SolidWorks, or similar 3D CAD system.
• Experience in creating mechanical drawings of parts and assemblies.
• Knowledge and experience MS Office.
• Highly effective communication skillsets – reading, writing, and verbal.
• Travel and periods away from your normal place of work will be required.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Currently holds or is eligible to obtain a minimum Reliability Status security clearance.
To Apply: Please forward your resume and include “Requisition # 5-117 Junior Mechanical Designer (2D and 3D drafting)” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume