Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 3-104
BluMetric Environmental Inc. is seeking a dynamic Marketing Coordinator. As a member of the Marketing Development Support Team (MDST), the Marketing Coordinator will facilitate full-cycle marketing activities for all lines of business to support BluMetric’s strategic branding and communication objectives; and will assist with other proposal duties that will contribute to the health and growth of the company.
This position includes a variety of internal and external functions, including generating internal communications, marketing material maintenance and development, branding control, trade show and conference coordination, bids and tenders posting, corporate registration development, and active engagement on corporate social media.
Relationships are key to our business, so personality and attitude are essential to this role. If you have a passion for Marketing and a flare for communication, this could be the role for you.
· Provide internal coordination and updates for marketing materials.
· Manage, create, and monitor the use of corporate marketing materials, including brand specifications.
· Provide coordination of marketing materials with external Marketing Service Providers.
· Provide and/or facilitate marketing related internal communications through email, webinars, and formal publications.
· Manage and continuously update company website, digital marketing and digital media.
· Maintain a photo database, ensuring proper approvals have been obtained to use the pictures in marketing materials.
· Manage and continuously update social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.).
· Assist with the development and coordination of trade show and conference initiatives.
· Complete and maintain corporate registrations.
· Assist with the management and implementation of a new Client Relations Management system (CRM) with respect to marketing and other business development initiatives.
· Conduct routine searches for bids and tender opportunities and follow up with internal staff to the company.
· Assist with the preparation of responses to opportunities.
· Other duties as assigned by the manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
· Minimum five (5) years of experience with Marketing and Communication, preferably in a technical science or engineering working environment.
· High level of proficiency in English (written and verbal).
· Proficiency in French (written and verbal) is a strong asset.
· Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
· Ability to multi-task and produce high-quality deliverables under pressure.
· Ability to lead small, dynamic project teams.
· Experience in the environmental consulting field is an asset.
· Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
· Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
· Strong organizational and time-management skills.
· A high degree of integrity and discretion when dealing with sensitive, confidential information.
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite -Word, PPT, Excel and Outlook, OneDrive and Adobe illustrator and Indesign.
· Strong working knowledge of CRM environment considered an asset.
· Occasional travel between offices may be required.
· Kingston area preferred but other office locations will be considered.
To Apply: Please email your resume and include ” Marketing Coordinator # 3-104″ in the subject line.
Apply With Resume