Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 7-112
BluMetric Environmental Inc. is seeking a dynamic internal Marketing and Communications Coordinator. As a member of the Marketing Development Support Team (MDST), the Marketing and Communications Coordinator will facilitate marketing activities for all lines of business to support BluMetric’s strategic branding and communication objectives.
This position includes a variety of internal functions, including communications, marketing materials management, branding control, trade show and conference coordination, and social media resource management.
Relationships are key to our business, so personality and attitude are essential to this role. A strong work ethic with the ability to work independently is also crucial for success. If you have a passion for Marketing, communication and a flare for organization and management, this could be the role for you. Bilingualism is a strong asset.
• Manage and monitor the use of corporate marketing materials, including brand specifications.
• Identify and/or assist with the update or creation of new marketing materials, including coordination with external Marketing Service Providers and Investor Relations.
• Provide and/or facilitate marketing related internal communications through email, webinars, and formal publications.
• Maintain a photo database, ensuring proper approvals have been obtained to use the photos in marketing materials.
• Assist with the continuous update of company website content, digital marketing and digital media, including social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook etc.)
• Assist with the development and coordination of trade show and conference initiatives.
• Stay informed about what is happening in the company to anticipate upcoming marketing needs and events.
• Other duties as assigned by the manager.
Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
• Post-secondary education in Marketing or related field.
• Minimum two (2) years of experience with Marketing and Communication, preferably in a technical science or engineering working environment.
• High level of proficiency in English (written and verbal).
• Proficiency in French (written and verbal) is a strong asset.
• Ability to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
• Ability to multi-task and produce high-quality deliverables under pressure.
• Experience in the environmental consulting field is an asset.
• Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• A high degree of integrity and discretion when dealing with sensitive, confidential information.
• Familiarity with social media platforms is an asset.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive.
• Strong working knowledge of CRM environment considered an asset.
• Occasional travel between offices may be required.
• Kingston area preferred but other office locations will be considered, with flexible work arrangements available.
To Apply: Please email your resume and include ” Marketing and Communications Coordinator # 7-112″ in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume