Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 4-105
BluMetric (BLM) is currently seeking a Project Coordinator for the Ottawa, Ontario office. The Project Coordinator will assist the various Project Managers by performing a variety of duties as directed and outlined in the job responsibilities below. If you want to work within an engaging, dynamic, and inclusive team environment, and aspire to expand your skills, field of expertise, and have a work life balance, BluMetric is a perfect fit for you.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Assist with invoice development for clients.
• Complete quarterly progress reporting.
• Liaise with vendors and subcontractors regarding invoicing and project needs.
• Report/ record/ document control as required.
• Assist with remote field program coordination (e.g., logistics).
• Help set up the project details in the ERP system.
• Raise requisitions for PO’s based on vendor quotes.
• Track PO due dates and follow up with vendors as necessary.
• Maintain project dashboards, escalating potential issues to the respective Project Manager.
• Assist with the creation and administration of Change Orders.
• Update project Dashboard and project details in ERP system as necessary throughout the project lifecycle.
• Help create contingency plans to mitigate risk.
• Help conduct project postmortems in order to identify areas for improvement.
Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
• Post-Secondary Education in Environmental, Engineering, Construction, Management or other relevant degree.
• Previous experience working with Federal clients (PSPC/ DND).
• Previous experience in an environmental engineering/ services company.
• Experience in or knowledge of some areas of project management techniques such as scheduling and schedule analysis, cost estimating, cost control, budget development and reporting.
• Strong skills with Excel and proficient in other common desktop packages, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent time management/ prioritization skills, well organized, with good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Proactive and able to prioritize workload based on project demands.
• Strong attention to detail and ambition to succeed.
• Aspiring Project Manager with a positive attitude, willing to learn and take their career to the next level.
To Apply: Please forward your resume and include “Junior Project Coordinator # 4-105” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume