Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 1-114
BluMetric Environment Inc. is actively seeking a groundwater and surface water modeller for any of its Ontario or Quebec offices (Montreal, Gatineau, Ottawa, Kingston, Kitchener, Toronto, or Sudbury) to work on hydrogeological and hydrological modeling projects as part of an experienced team. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent interpersonal, technical, and communication skills. We are looking for a motivated and hard-working individual who is a team player and shares our corporate values.
• Assists in the execution of hydrogeological studies including the development of conceptual site models, geological and numerical modelling, applied to projects including proposed, active, and abandoned mine sites, landfills, contaminated lands, and others.
• Participation under the supervision of experienced hydrogeologists and engineers in the development of proposals, field work, data compilation and interpretation, and report writing.
• Other related duties and responsibilities consistent with the position.
• A bachelor’s degree in geology/ hydrogeology, geological engineering, or other equivalent science or engineering training. A Master’s degree focused on groundwater modelling in fractured rock would be an asset.
• A strong foundation in hydrogeological modeling and a good understanding of geology and physical hydrogeology are essential.
• Demonstrated industry/consulting experience in applied groundwater modelling would be an asset.
• Skills in applied hydrogeology (hydraulic testing data analysis, dewatering assessments, etc.), environmental site assessment (ESA), hydrology (including modeling), and other related areas are assets.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are required, including the ability to write polished and professional technical reports.
• Ability and willingness to travel to project sites that require off-site travel.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Bilingualism (English and French) considered an asset
To Apply: Please send your resume and include “Hydrogeologist – Groundwater and Surface Water Modeller # 1-114” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume