Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 10-101
BluMetric is seeking a dynamic and highly professional Executive Assistant to directly support our senior leadership team. Reporting to the CFO, and responsive to the CEO as needed, the Executive Assistant will support BluMetric’s c-suite to provide administrative oversight and support for all executive portfolios including, but not limited to, executive communications; press releases; SEDOR filings; and direct administrative support to our Board of Directors. As the Executive Assistant you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of the c-suite administrative activities, while also facilitating communication and coordination with the Board of Directors. This role requires a mature, proactive, and detail-oriented individual who can anticipate needs, handle sensitive information with discretion, and act as a trusted liaison between the executive team and the board.
As the Executive Assistant, you will perform a wide range of administrative and support functions within the executive office and manage special projects as required; draft and organize internal and external communications including press releases, arrange in-person and virtual corporate meetings, post on social media, and facilitate the submission of corporate filings.
You will be responsible for providing confidential and advanced administrative duties supporting the portfolio agendas and will interact with multiple internal and external stakeholders, upholding the highest standard of professionalism and confidentiality.
• Act as the primary point of contact between the executive team and internal/external stakeholders.
• Manage the executives’ complex calendars, including scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
• Prepare and organize materials for meetings, ensuring executives are well-prepared and have all necessary information.
• Manage expense reports, invoices, and other financial documentation.
Board of Director Support:
• Coordinate all aspects of board meetings, including logistics, agendas, and meeting materials; upload documents into the BOD portal as required.
• Liaise with board members, ensuring timely communication and responses to inquiries.
• Maintain an organized record of board meeting minutes and resolutions.
• Assist with the preparation and distribution of board reports, presentations, and other documentation.
• Manage board-related travel and accommodations, as needed.
• Maintain an efficient and well-organized filing system for both digital and physical documents.
• Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion and professionalism.
• Perform research and compile data for reports and presentations.
• Assist with special projects and initiatives as assigned by the executive team.
• Manage office supplies and equipment, ensuring availability and functionality.
Communication and Coordination:
• Facilitate communication and collaboration between the executive team and various departments within the organization.
• Serve as a bridge of information between the executives and Board members.
• Handle incoming requests, inquiries, and issues, ensuring they are addressed promptly.
Key Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field preferred.
• Proven experience as an executive assistant or similar role, with board support experience being an asset.
• Professional work experience within a publicly traded organization is critical to success in this role, specifically knowledge of regulatory filings, Sedar, TSXV, and Computershare.
• Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and other relevant software.
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and discretion.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of people.
• Flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• A minimum of (5) five years providing C-level executive support required, in a professional business environment is preferred.
• Good organizational and problem-solving skills required, including an ability to prioritize a varied and busy workload. Demonstrated ability to cope with tight deadlines and frequent interruptions.
• Excellence in communications including creating communiques, press releases, presentations, and social media content.
• Analytical and information-seeking skills that contribute to effective decision-making and strategic execution of action plans that deliver results and motivate individuals for greater performance excellence.
• Self-directed, courageous, and highly motivated.
• Bilingual (advanced written and verbal) in English and French would be an asset.
• Valid Driver’s License and access to a reliable vehicle.
To Apply: Please forward your resume and include “Requisition # 10-101 Executive Assistant” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume