Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 5-104
BluMetric is seeking an Electrical Assembler to work in our Carp, Ontario Production office. As a member of the Production team, the successful candidate will report to the Electrical Lead and facilitate all matters pertaining to the installation and installation functions as well as all electrical/mechanical assembly.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Install power cables and control wiring according to accepted standards and practices.
• Test and troubleshoot installed hardware and wiring.
• Assemble and wire small to large electrical panels.
• Route wiring harnesses through structures and sub-assemblies.
• Mechanical assembly of smaller sub-components.
• Ensure that all assemblies of systems meet customer requirements and system specifications
• Work independently and in team environments in achieving tasks.
• Adhere to and follow all safely regulations, policies, and codes, with or without direct supervision.
• Additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
• High School Diploma or equivalent experience with formal electrical training.
• Minimum two (2) years of relevant work experience in the electrical field.
• Ability to read and understand work orders electrical drawings, schematics, and specifications.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Bilingualism in French and English is an asset for this role.
To Apply: Please forward your resume and include “Electrical Assembler # 5-104” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume