Employment Type: Full-time, Permanent
Employee Referral Bonus: Eligible
Requisition #: 7-103
BluMetric Environmental Inc. is seeking a Business Development Sales Lead , based in GTA to join our Strategic Business Development Team reporting to the VP/Director Strategic Business Development. The ideal candidate would have a mature approach to consultative selling and be responsible for building new client relationships within the GTA. The successful candidate will assist in leading the business development efforts including strategic planning, and implementation. Work will involve all BluMetric technical services and related technical assignments including. Responsibilities will also include working with BluMetric technical and support staff and clients to develop business and sales opportunities.
• Identifying opportunities to grow BluMetric’s business in the GTA by increasing our client base and adding new service prospects and thereby resulting in additional opportunities.
• Be able to Identify and capture new business opportunities by leveraging your network and reaching out to potential clients.
• Create and support strategic go-to-market presentations and engagements for increasing opportunity pipeline.
• Provide real-world feedback to technical and project teams with regards to customer needs and requirements aiding service and business growth.
• Maintaining and developing client relationships.
• Develop and report sales metrics and be accountable for tracking and reporting on performance.
• Leading and helping with proposals, statements of qualifications, and other business development documents.
• Assisting with client contract development and negotiations.
• Providing sales support through training/mentoring to staff.
Key Qualifications, Education, and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in a related technical field (environmental engineering, geosciences, science, mining or a closely related discipline).
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant work experience, including 5 years of sales experience.
• Environmental consulting and water treatment experience.
• Demonstrated business development knowledge, skills, and experience.
• Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners, and clients.
• Demonstrated strong interpersonal, oral (including presentation preparation and delivery), and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a project team environment that encourages self-initiative.
• Demonstrated organization and management skills.
• A flexible working style that helps teams meet client deadlines.
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office productivity suite.
• Well-developed problem-solving skills.
• Ability to attend in person client meetings.
• Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel locally within office locations, production facility and client locations.
• Flexibility to work outside normal business hours as required.
To Apply: Please email your resume and include ” Requisition # 7-103 Business Development Sales Lead – Commercial and Industrial” in the Subject Line.
Apply With Resume